Monday, August 29, 2011

Funny one-liners to ease your Monday.


  •   Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, "Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'' -   Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

 
  • I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'   - Eleanor Roosevelt


  •    Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.. - Mark Twain
  •  


  •    Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. - Mark Twain  


  •  By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. – Socrates


  • I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx


  •    My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.   - Jimmy Durante  

  
  •   I have never  hated a man enough to give his diamonds back. - Zsa Zsa Gabor


  • Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine


  • My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.   - Rodney Dangerfield


  •    Money can't buy you happiness .... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.   - Spike Milligan



  •    I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap. - Bob Hope


  •     I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.. - W. C. Fields


  •    We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress. - Will Rogers


  • Don't worry about avoiding temptation.  As you grow older, it will avoid you. - Winston Churchill

  
  •  Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.. - Phyllis Diller


  • By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.   - Billy Crystal


  •   And the cardiologist's diet: -  If it tastes good spit it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment