Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Shower: Day Three

It's Wednesday! And for today's baby shower fun, I'm going to ask you what your favorite baby shower game is. Least favorite?

I hate the diaper game. You know, with the mustard.... ewww. but I recently went to a baby shower that had us make a baby collage. We cut parts of babies from magazines to make a single baby. I won't lie, it was kinda hard to cut pictures of babies, even babies I don't know, but the results were adorable! My team didn't win (even though ours was awesome) but it really was fun.

Also, random advice and good wishes are also welcome and are eligible for the prize.

Which brings me to today's prize: A $5 gift certificate to Bath and Body Works!

Spread the word and don't be shy, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment