Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Shower Day Two

Welcome to day two of my Internet baby shower!

Congratulations to Jax who won the $5 gift certificate to Amazon by commenting on yesterday's blog!

Today I'm asking for a funny story about you, your significant other, a relative or friend and a newborn.

However, if you want to give me advice on anything else, I'm up for that too. Can you tell I'm not picky here?

So what's today's prize you ask?

Today I'm giving away a $5 gift certificate to Starbucks to one lucky commenter!


Today I'm also over at Everybody Needs a Little Romance!   So after you leave a comment here, swing on by! : ) I'm giving away something there too!

1 comment:

  1. I have a story for you - my daughter went to a relaxation class with 6 weeks left of her pregnancy - that night she was so relaxed that her water broke and she went into labor. Our little angel was born 6 weeks early. :)

    ReplyDelete