Monday, January 28, 2013

A Day in the Life

Weekend are never as relaxing as I think they should be. This one no exception. Despite the business, some of it fun, I got the chance to make home made tortillas and chicken tortilla soup. Seriously good, folks. 

But best of all, my husband made deep-fried ice cream for dessert. Oh my gosh. So good. We bought the deep fryer for each other as a Valentine present. Nothing says life like hot oil, right? ; )

I'd love to post pictures but my phone is still being stupid (Hate it when a smart phone isn't)I'm off to the Apple store today. 

It was kinda nice to have my husband in charge of dessert while I handled dinner. Usually on the weekends it's the other way around. 

Mixing things up every once in awhile is nice. 

Did you do anything unusual this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment