Monday, December 16, 2013

Three toys that should not exist.

I am not a Scrooge. I love the Holidays. I love buying games kids will love, but I think the toy makers have gone too far. Yes, I know I sound like an old fuddy duddy, but withhold judgement just a minute, would you?

You see, my youngest now watches cartoons and being the good mom, I watch along with her. Because of this, I've been exposed to more commercials of late. And because of the season, tons of toy commercials. I don't doubt that kids might want to play these games--in particular 6 to 12 year old boys--but what would possess a parent to actually buy them?



Doggie Doo Game 
Yes, a game about a defecating dog. Oh fun! But wait! It farts too!

Gooey Louie  When I see one of my children with a finger up his/her nose, it's an occasion for reprimand... I can't imagine a toy that encourages it.

Pop the Pig Yes, feed the pig until it explodes... There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start.

So what do you think? Would you buy any of these for a child in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment