Friday, January 17, 2014

Experience

Today I was looking through some quotes for a blog I was writing and I came across three I thought worth sharing. I think they're interesting because they come from three very diverse people. They all come from Brainyquote.com

The only source of knowledge is experience.
Albert Einstein 


Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis 


Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
Oscar Wilde 
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_experience.html#PJ6CKvrfVjVsmucw.99

So what do you think? Does one strike you more forcefully than the others?

1 comment:

  1. Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit.

    baton rouge seo

    ReplyDelete