Monday, November 26, 2012

A Day in the Life: Catch Up

I smiled as I typed the title. This is something I never seem to do.

So as far as gardening. I haven't taken any new pictures because I haven't done any gardening. It's finally cool enough but I am a slave to the computer right now. Cooking, well I have some pictures I'd like to share if I can find time to post them.

Which leads me to...

I am hard at work on Book #3 in the Triune Stones Series and waiting for copy edits on book #2. What I had for book #3 was made void by what I changed in book one and two so it's a complete rewrite. That means almost 80 K in 8 weeks. I've  done it before but not with an infant.

Which leads me to...

The baby who does not sleep. She started solid food. I was hoping it would help her to sleep longer. You know. Full belly=sleep, right? Well, apparently not. She's growing and so the doctor says she's fine, she just doesn't need a lot of sleep. She didn't get that from me. Every once in awhile, she'll crash for an hour. Sometimes, I can get her down for two 30 minute naps. But she is sleeping until 9 am and going to  bed around 9 pm with three feedings between. That means I'm not a zombie, and if I wake up early or go to bed late, I can get 2 hours of writing in.

Which lead me to...

Journey of Awakening, Book #1 will be out in February. February! That's three months away! Ack! By then I will be working on the fourth book, currently unnamed, and doing copy edits on the third book.

Which leads me to...

Why this blog has seemed kinda empty lately.

And

I'd really better get back to work on Book #3

What have you all been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment