Friday, November 2, 2012

Facts, Fantasy, Fun: Folly

I haven't been sleeping as much as I should. Baby still isn't sleeping through the night and naps are iffy...but getting better. But nap time for baby does not mean nap time for mommy. Despite the fact I'm home, I'm still a working mom.

That said, I can see that the sleeplessness has affected my powers of observation. Take this for instance. In the grocery store to pick up food for dinner, I walk by the various face masks and think I deserve to treat myself a little. So I read through the various packages and pick out this one: 


Do you all see it? Yup, this is a face mask for a man. It says so right on the upper-right-hand corner. In my defense, it's a very feminine-looking man but....

When I got home, and read the package again, realizing my mistake, I offered it to my husband who very firmly let me know face masks were not for him. (a manly man is my man.) ; ) 

So what am I gonna do with it? What would you do with it?

3 comments:

  1. I'd use it anyway. The labeling is probably just a gimmick. I'd be willing to bet it's identical to a women's formula except for the fragrance. Mud is mud. Slather it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, your blog has the hardest, most persnickety captcha EVER! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, that's what I plan to do! Once I get some free time to walk around with mud on my face. ; ) And yeah, I was getting a lot of spam... : ( Sorry.

    ReplyDelete