Friday, March 15, 2013

Fantasy, Facts, Fun: Table Time

As most of you know, I have seven children. Because I'm outnumbered, I often have to police more than play, but we get our play in there too.

Eating together is very important to me. It's a time to chat (No TV or cellphones) and be together as a family. Occasionally, my children are wildly funny--whether they mean to be or not.

One of the things we love to do at the table during dinner is tell jokes. So recently my 7 year-olds and I decided to come up with some jokes to tell daddy at dinner time.

I decided they were so awesome, I'd share them with you.

These are inspired by 7 year olds and fine-tuned by me.


What did the master chef say to the wood?
.
.
.
You're chopped!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did the brick say to the other brick?
.
.
.
Lego me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did the fries say to the hamburger?
.
.
.
Pleasure to meat you!
(This was originally, what did the farmer say to the cow, but it seemed kinda brutal to me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did the lollipop say to the lollipop?
.
.
.
Stick by me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did the wall clock say to the digital clock?
.
.
.
Will you give me a hand?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know. They're geniuses. Feel free to share. : )

Have you heard any good jokes lately? (They don't have to be kid friendly. None of my kids actually read my blog. : ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment